1. For the Owner of this website, protection of personal data
Users are of the utmost importance. He makes great efforts to
Users felt safe entrusting their personal information during the process
using the website.
2. User is a natural person, legal person or organizational unit,
without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law,
using electronic services available on the website.
User's personal data, rights and obligations
4. The Administrator uses the latest technical means and solutions
organizational, ensuring a high level of protection of processed data
personal data and protection against access by unauthorized persons.
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator processes the User's personal data in order to properly perform sales contracts concluded under
online store via the website
2. This means that this data is needed in particular for
a. register on the website;
b. concluding a contract;
c. make settlements;
d. delivery of goods ordered by the User or provision of services;
e. the User exercising all consumer rights (e.g.
withdrawal from the contract, warranty).
3. The user may also consent to receiving information
about new products and promotions, which will make the administrator also
process personal data in order to send information to the User
commercial, regarding, among others, new products or services, promotions or
4. Personal data is also processed for legal purposes
obligations of the data controller and the implementation of tasks in the public interest, including: to perform tasks related to security and defense or
storing tax documentation.
5. Personal data may also be processed for marketing purposes
direct products, indemnification and redress or protection
against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
1. The administrator processes the following personal data, which must be provided
a. register on the website:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail adress;
b. making purchases via the website:
- first name and last name;
- delivery address;
- Phone number;
- e-mail adress;
c. Data provided by the User optionally:
- date of birth;
- PESEL number (in case of requesting an invoice);
- NIP number (in case of requesting an invoice for the entrepreneur).
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the return
receivables are transferred directly to the User's bank account, in order to
To make a refund, we also process information about the number
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing
personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal
Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119,
4/05/2016, p. 1–88, hereinafter referred to as: " GDPR Regulation ".
2. The administrator processes personal data only after obtaining it
the User's consent, expressed at the time of registration on the website or in
the moment of confirmation of the transaction made on the website.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is fully accepted
voluntary, however, failure to provide it makes it impossible to register on the website
website and making purchases via the website
V. RIGHTS OF THE USER
1. The user may request information from the administrator at any time
on the scope of personal data processing.
2. The User may request correction or rectification at any time
your personal data. The user can also do it themselves, after
logging in to your account.
3. The user may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her data at any time
personal data, without giving any reason. Request not to process your data
may concern a specific processing purpose indicated by the User, e.g.
withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information or concern
all data processing purposes. Withdrawal of consent for all purposes of data processing will result in the User's account being deleted from the website
website, along with all previously processed by the administrator
User's personal data. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any consent already made
4. The User may request at any time, without giving any reason
the administrator deleted his data. Your data deletion request will not affect
activities performed so far. Data deletion means simultaneous deletion
User's account, along with all data saved and processed so far
by the administrator with personal data.
5. The user may object to the processing at any time
personal data, both in terms of all processed by
the administrator of the User's personal data, as well as only
to a limited extent, e.g. regarding data processing in a specifically indicated manner
purpose. The objection will not affect any actions taken so far. Contribution
objection will result in deletion of the User's account, along with all saved data
and personal data processed so far by the administrator.
6. The User may request the restriction of the processing of personal data or
either for a specified period of time or without a time limit, but within a specified period
scope that the administrator will be obliged to fulfill. This request will not affect
activities performed so far.
7. The User may request that the administrator transfers to another entity,
processed User's personal data. For this purpose, he should write a request to
administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) it should be transferred
the User's personal data and what specific data the User wishes,
for the administrator to forward. After the User confirms his/her
wishes, the administrator will provide, in electronic form, to the indicated person
entity, the User's personal data. User confirmation of the request
is necessary due to the security of the User's personal data and
ensuring that the request comes from an authorized person.
8. The Administrator informs the User about the actions taken before the deadline
one month from receipt of one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
VI. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
1. In principle, personal data is only stored for as long as it is
necessary to fulfill contractual or statutory obligations for which
they have been collected. This data will be deleted immediately when it is deleted
storage will not be necessary for evidentiary purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with a statutory obligation to retain data.
2. Information regarding the contract is stored for evidentiary purposes
a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User ended. The data will be deleted after the statutory deadline
limitation period for pursuing contractual claims.
3. In addition, the administrator may retain archival information regarding
concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the rights
the User with claims, e.g. under warranty.
4. If no contract has been concluded between the User and the Owner,
User's personal data are stored until the account is deleted
User on the website. Account deletion may occur as a result
the User submits a request to withdraw consent to data processing
personal data, or to object to the processing of this data.
VII. ENRORDING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
1. The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities
cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for implementation
transactions, e.g. to prepare and deliver the ordered goods
shipments or transmission of commercial information originating from
administrator (the latter applies to Users who have consented to
receiving commercial information).
Users will not be made available to third parties in any way, nor
transferred to other entities for the purpose of sending marketing materials
these third parties.
3. Personal data of website users are not transferred outside
area of the European Union.
paragraph 1 and section 2 of the GDPR regulation.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as: c " ookies ") to collect information about the User's access to the website (e.g. via a computer or smartphone)
and his preferences. They are used, among others, for advertising purposes
and statistics and to adapt the website to individual needs
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code,
which the website sends to the User's device, for the purpose of
storing and sometimes tracking information regarding the used
devices. They usually do not allow the identification of the User. Their
the main task is to better adapt the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies available on the website are available
only for the duration of a given internet session and expire when closed
browsers. Other cookies are used to remember the User who has visited
when you return to the website, it is recognized there. They are then
preserved for a long time.
4. The cookies used on this website are:
_ab: 2 years, _customer_account_shop_sessions: 30 days,
_secure_account_session_id: 30 days, _secure_session_id: 24 h,
_shopify_country: deleted when the site is closed, _shopify_m: 1 year,
_shopify_tm: 30 min, _shopify_tw: 2 weeks, _storefront_u: 1 min,
_tracking_consent: 1 year, _cmp_a: 1 day, c:1 year, cart: 2 weeks, cart_currency: 2 weeks,
cart_sig: 2 weeks, cart_ts: 2 weeks, cart_ver: 2 weeks, checkout: 4 weeks,
checkout_token: 1 year, customer_account_locale: 1 year,
dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart: 30 min, hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout:
deleted when the site is closed, keep_alive: 2 weeks, master_device_id: 2 years,
previous_step: 1 year, discount_code: deleted when the site is closed,
remember_me: 1 year; secure_customer_sig: 1 year, shopify_pay: 1 year,
shopify_pay_redirect: 1 hour, 3 weeks or 1 year depending on the value,
shop_pay_accelerated: 1 year, source_name: deleted when the site is closed,
storefront_digest: 2 years, tracked_start_checkout: 1 year,
checkout_session_lookup: 3 weeks, checkout_prefill:
checkout_queue_token: 1 year, checkout_queue_checkout_token: 1 year,
checkout_worker_session: 3 days, checkout_session_token: 3 weeks,
checkout_session_token_<<token>>: 3 weeks, cookietest: 1 month, order: 3 weeks,
identity-state: 24 h, identity-state-<<token>>: 23 h,
identity_customer_account_number: 12 weeks, card_update_verification_id: 20
months, customer_account_new_login: 20 months: customer_account_preview: 7 days, customer_payment_method: 1 hour, customer_shop_pay_agreement: 20 months, pay_update_intent_id: 20 months, localization: 2 weeks,
profile_preview_token: 5 months, login_with_shop_finalize: 5 months
preview_theme: deleted when the site is closed, shopify-editor-unconfirmed-settings: 16 h, wpm-test-cookie: deleted when the site is closed,
_landing_page: 2 weeks, _orig_referrer: 2 weeks, _s: 30 min, _shopify_d: deleted when the site is closed, _shopify_fs: 30 min, _shopify_s: 30 min,
_shopify_sa_p: 30 min., _shopify_sa_t: 30 min., _shopify_y: 1 year, _y: 1 year,
_shopify_ga: deleted when site closes, customer_auth_provider:
deleted when the site is closed, customer_auth_session_created_at: deleted when the site is closed, unique_interaction_id: 10min.
5. All cookies appearing on the website are set by
6. All cookies used by this website are compatible
with applicable European Union law.
7. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically
accepts cookies. If the User does not change the settings, the cookies will remain
saved in the device's memory.
8. The user can change preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies
or change your browser to be able to receive the relevant information every time
notification when the cookie function is set. To change settings
acceptance of cookies, please adjust the settings in your browser.
9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may make it impossible
full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the website User,
so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and his requests are complete
delivered effectively, safely and consistently;
b. Recognizing a User who has previously visited the website
website, which allows you to identify the number of unique users,
who have used the website and allows you to make sure it is sufficient
website capacity for the number of new users;
c. Recognizing whether a website visitor is
registered on the website;
d. Recording information from the User's device, including: cookies,
IP address and information about the browser used, for the purpose of functionality
diagnose problems, administer and track Site Usage;
e. Customizing elements of the graphic design or content of the website;
f. Collecting statistical information about how the User uses the website
from the site, in order to be able to improve the site and determine which areas
website are the most popular for Users.